I love making this salad in a bigger batch and use it throughout the week. It’s perfect to use in sandwiched or a dollop over your salad. So many flavours and not to mention it is packed with protein and fiber. Enjoy!
If you try this recipe let me know! Leave me a comment, star it, and make sure to tag your beautiful photo on Instagram #LoveNourishInspire. I’d love to see your amazing creations. Xo
Chickpea Salad Lettuce Wrap
- 1 14- oz organic chickpea can
- 2 large pickles – finely chopped
- Juice of 2 medium lemons
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp soy free vegan Mayo
- 2 scallions (the white part only) - thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped dill
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- Radicchio leaves OR lettuce leaves
- Sliced radishes
- Extra dill & chives
In a medium bowl slightly mash the chickpea with the back of a fork or a potato mashed.
Add the pickles, lemon juice, mustard, mayo, scallion, dill, salt and pepper. Mix with a spatula. Taste the mixture for seasoning and adjust if necessary.
Serve the salad with lettuce wraps, top with sliced radishes and extra dill and chives.
Keep refrigerated in a tightly sealed container up to 4 days.